West Bengal WB Prochesta Prakalpa Scheme 2020-2021 For Daily Wages Apply Online- Benefits & Eligibility form, Last Date, Registration, Eligibility, Documents, COVID-19 Pandemic Corona Virus Financial
With a motive to help the daily wage workers of West Bengal state, the state government is planning to launch the WB Prochesta Prakalpa Scheme initiative. Under the scheme, rupees 1000 will be given to each daily wage laborers for the lockdown. Let us take a glance at other relevant details that the state government would offer to the financially backward daily wage workers.
|Name of the scheme||Prochesta Prakalpa Scheme West Bengal|
|Authority of scheme launch||West Bengal State government|
|Amount to be given||Rupees 1000|
|Official website of the scheme||www.wb.gov.in|
|Application procedure under the scheme||15th April 2020 to 30th April 2020|
|Main objective of the scheme||Offer financial help to poor families during COVID-19 lockdown|
|Scheme has been announced on||24th March, 2020|
Launch of WB Prochesta Prakalpa Scheme during COVID-19 Pandemic
Due to lockdown, the daily wage laborers are affected financially. As a result of this, the West Bengal state government is planning to help the workers by offering financial help. On account of this, the WB Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme has been initiated. For this, the workers have to opt for an online register to get the money in their respective bank accounts.
Benefits of the scheme
- Rice will be distributed to the poor people for rupees 2 per kilogram
- Leave will be granted to employees who are working even during COVID-19 lockdown
- Relief Fund has been created by the state government to help people overcome the COVID-19 crisis
- State government will provide financial help of rupees 1000 to every daily wage worker.
What is the eligibility to avail of the scheme benefits?
- Residential proof – Interested applicants should be permanent residents of West Bengal
- Individuals eligible – Only the daily wage workers will be benefited from the scheme perks
Documents required to apply under the scheme
- Interested applicants need to furnish BPL or EWS certificate
- As ID proof, the applicants need to produce Aadhaar Card
- Individuals belonging to unorganized sectors should furnish government-issued certificates
- The candidates need to offer their contact details such as mobile number
Steps to apply online under the scheme
The interested candidates have to apply online through the official portal within the given time slot. After the online site comes up, the candidates can fill up the form online. The simple steps to apply online are given below.
- First, the candidate has to visit the official portal of the state government at www.wb.gov.in.
- As the homepage shows up, one has to click on the ‘Prochesta Prokolpo Apply Online’ link
- Now, fill up the application form with relevant details and upload scanned copy of required documents
- After filling up the form, click on the ‘submit’ option that would submit the form successfully on the portal.
Therefore, the initiative taken up by West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee shall help the low-income families belonging to the BPL group, daily wage workers, and the ones living in the unorganized sectors.