YSR Kapu Nestam (Nestham) Scheme in Andhra Pradesh 2020 [Amount, Application Form Download Online, How to Apply, Eligibility, Documents, Women Final Beneficiary List, New Guidelines,Status Check]
CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has decided the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020 in a cabinet meeting in Andhra Pradesh. The initiative has been decided with the main aim of offering financial help to citizens of Kapu category women. Only the ones belonging to the age group of 45 to 60 years are eligible. It shall help them to live a standard life. Let us take a glance at the following part of the article to know more about the entitled scheme.
- 1 Launch details
- 2 Key features of the scheme
- 3 Eligibility criteria
- 4 Documents required
- 5 How to get the application form and enroll for the scheme?
- 6 FAQs
|Scheme Will Be Supervised By||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Name Of The Scheme||YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme|
|Implemented By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Approval Of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme||27th November 2019|
|Implementation Of This Scheme||24th June 2020|
|Category under the scheme||Different government schemes|
|Offered Payment||Rupees 15,000 Per Annum will be given for 5 years for Women|
|Main purpose of the scheme||To provide financially empower Kapu category women between 45 to 60 years|
|Mode Of Application Form||Offline|
|Scheme has been launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Official Website of the scheme||navasakam.ap.gov.in|
Key features of the scheme
Main objective of the scheme –
The main objective of the scheme is to offer financial help to the Kapu women belonging to 45 years.
Financial help under the scheme –
The financial help of rupees 75,000 with being given at a rate of rupees 15000 yearly.
Total amount allocation for the scheme –
The cabinet has offered 1101 crores for the scheme.
Frequency of payment –
As per the scheme guidelines, the beneficiaries will get money yearly in the linked bank account.
Mode of payment under the scheme –
With the help of a direct benefit transfer procedure, it would be easy for the government to maintain the payment process. Also, they can be transparent about the amount given to the beneficiaries.
Women’s development in the state –
By the launch of the scheme, it shall help to develop the path for the better living conditions of women in Andhra Pradesh.
- Income limit – For the city dwellers, the income limit is rupees 12000 or less. However, for the ones living in the rural area, the number is rupees 10000 per the scheme’s rules.
- Residential details – The female applicants of the scheme need to be permanent residents of the state. So, suitable documents should be produced at the time of registration for the scheme.
- Benefit for different groups – Only the poor women belonging to groups like Single Balija, Kapu, Telaga, and other the like categories are eligible to get the benefits of the scheme.
- Age limit – The Kapu women who are between the age group of 45 years to 60 years are eligible to avail of the scheme perks. The ones who are above 60 years cannot apply for the scheme.
- Land ownership of the beneficiary – As per the scheme rules, the beneficiary of the scheme should not have more than 3 acres of land in order to avail of the scheme perks.
- Income tax payers are not included – In case any women applicants fall under income tax slab, they cannot get the financial help under the scheme.
- Vehicle owners are not included –If the woman has any four-wheeler vehicle, she cannot apply for the scheme and get the financial aid from the state government.
- Identification documents – As suitable identification proof, a photocopy of Aadhaar card should be produced at the time of registration under the scheme
- Age proof – The applicants need to produce age proof certificate to justify their age at the time of registration for the scheme.
- Residential details – The residents need to furnish official documents of being the permanent residents of the state. This shall ensure that they are eligible for the scheme benefits.
- Bank account details – The applicant needs to offer documents like bank account details, bank name, branch, IFSC code, and the like. This shall help to link the bank account and facilitate the easy transfer of financial help under the scheme.
- BPL certificate – The candidates need to furnish the BPL certificate at the time of registration for the scheme.The certificate should be an authorized one.
- Community membership details –Only the cards community membership cards that are issued by Gram Panchayat should be produced at the time of registration under the scheme. Failing to produce the card, the candidate cannot get the scheme perks.
How to get the application form and enroll for the scheme?
- The interested candidates can go through the website launched in relation to the scheme. They can also get hands-on information relating to the scheme from the site.
- You can get the site from the link site. Get the options that are available on the homepage of the app.
- You have to click on the download option available on the homepage of the website.
- As you click on the link, you can see the form on the system. Try to open it using excel and then fill up the details before you submit it.
Therefore, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister is trying their best to offer suitable scheme benefits to the Kapu women. It shall offer better financial help to the women so that they can have a steady income. With the money, they can start any initiative. In addition to this, the aged women can also pay for different requirements with the money.
The state government has declared that only the women belonging to the Kapu Community are eligible to enjoy the scheme perks.
The age limit has been set to 45 years to 60 years as per the state government rules for the scheme.
The woman or her family should not own a four-wheeler in order to be eligible for the scheme benefits.
The financial help is rupees 15000 yearly to each beneficiary for the coming 5 years so that it can help their standard of living.
The scheme will start from the 24th of June, 2020 in which the candidates will get rupees 15000 belonging to the age group of 45 years to 60 years.