YSR Three Wheeler Scheme for Physically Disabled People (Handicapped) in Andhra Pradesh [Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, How to Apply, Documents)
Physically challenged people find it rather challenging to get jobs in the various sectors. They do not possess the financial strength to start a self-employment venture to earn their livelihood. It is here that the Andhra Pradesh government has stepped in to assist such candidates. Three Wheeler Scheme for Physically Disabled People has been announced by the government, and will be launched as soon as possible. Under this welfare project, the beneficiaries will attain three wheeler vehicles, free of cost. In this article, you will get information about the various aspects of the new scheme.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme||Three Wheeler Scheme for Physically Disabled People|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Date of announcement||November 2019|
|Date of launch||Soon|
|Target beneficiaries||Physically handicap individuals|
|Official portal||Will be launched soon|
|Supervised by||State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
Key features of the scheme
- Development of the handicap individuals – The primary objective of the Andhra Pradesh government is to develop the financial and social status of the handicap citizens.
- Offering motivation – The motivational welfare scheme is a way to show that the state government is there to support and ensure the well-being of the people with physical disabilities.
- Empowering such individuals – The three-wheelers will empower the beneficiaries and will encourage them to opt for self-employment.
- Distribution of three wheelers – The primary benefit of this scheme is the selected beneficiaries will acquire three-wheelers, which will be sponsored by the Andhra Pradesh government.
- Number of beneficiaries – The state Chief Minister has announced that during the implementation of the scheme, 2500 beneficiaries will be given the keys of their personal three wheelers.
- Allocated budget – The state government has already allocated Rs. 22 crore to ensure that the first phase of three-wheeler distribution takes place without any glitches.
Eligibility for application
- Resident of the state – The scheme will allow the participation of permanent and legal residents of the state only.
- Financial background – The scheme will favor those who come from financially weak backgrounds.
- Physically disabled – If the applicant suffers from any physical disability, only then will he/she be allowed to attain the perks of this scheme.
- Must possess white ration card – Only those applicants will be allowed to apply for the scheme that have white ration cards.
Documents necessary for application
- Residential proof – If the applicant fails to produce an official document that highlights that he/she is a permanent and legal resident of Andhra Pradesh, then his/her registration will be cancelled.
- Aadhar card – It is necessary that the applicants attach a copy of their Aadhar cards with the application form.
- White ration card – All interested applicants need to produce a copy of their white ration cards, issued by the state government.
- Handicap certificate – It is mandatory for the applicant to furnish a copy of their handicap certificate that has been issued by the state government hospitals.
- Financial background certificate – The scheme has been designed to assist those who belong to the financially weaker categories. Thus, the candidates need to attach a copy of their financial background certificate to support the claims.
<strong>How to acquire registration form and apply for the benefits?</strong>
- Application for the scheme –
The state authority has announced that the scheme will consist of both online and offline steps for the successful registration of the interested and deserving applicants.
- Online form collection –
The state government will soon launch a separate portal for the scheme. Applicants need to log in on the portal to get access to the application form.
- Form fill-up –
Once the registration form has been downloaded and printed out, the candidate needs to fill in the details manually.
- Document attachment –
After the form fill-up, the candidate needs to attach the photocopies of the necessary documents with the enrollment document.
- Submission of the form –
These registration forms will be collected by the village volunteers from the candidates. These will be checked and sent to the state government department for scrutiny.
- Beneficiary selection–
It is the responsibility of the state government officials to check the form and the documents. Accordingly, they will select the beneficiaries and create the beneficiary list.
The implementation of the scheme will help the government to assist the physically disabled individuals. Apart from paving the path for their regular income, the scheme also boosts their self-confidence. The distribution of the three wheelers will be started as soon as the official formalities are over. The government wants to safeguard the financial as well as social interests of the disabled people with the implementation of this scheme.
Other links –