Yuva Swabhiman Yojana In MP 2019
(EWS Youth Employment Guarantee Scheme)
[Registration Form, Eligibility Criteria, Documents, EWS, List, Salary, Last Date]
Employment offers direct path for the overall development of an individual after the completion of their education. But lack of job openings puts a lot of pressure on the person’s mind. For this, the Madhya Pradesh government has come up with a solution. It will soon implement a scheme that will offer employment to the educated poor people, living in the cities. The name of this scheme is Yuva Swabhiman Yojana. In this article, you will get all program related as well as eligibility and application related details.
|Name of the scheme||Yuva Swabhiman Yojana|
|Launched in||Madhya Pradesh|
|Launched by||Kamal Nath|
|Date of announcement||26th January 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Unemployed|
Key Features of the Yuva Swabhiman Yojana –
- Development of youngsters – Proper employment will give a new shape to the life of the youngsters. With the implementation of this project, the state authority will be able to solve the issue of widespread unemployment in the state.
- Better job opportunities – The scheme will pave the path for the development of the applicants. The program will help the authority to create suitable job opportunities for the educated candidates.
- Skill development programs – Apart from the job opportunities, applicants will also attain special training from the state government. This skill development courses will ensure better opportunities for the candidates.
- Training Deatils – According to the reports, the officials have also stated that the beneficiaries would have to work eight hours every day during the 100 days. In this, the training will be offered for 3 to 5 hours. After this, they must serve in the department where they will get the training for the remaining hours.
- Financially weaker sections of the society – The scheme has been designed and developed for those youngsters, who do not come from financially strong backgrounds. Economically Weaker Sections or EWS candidates will be able to attain the benefits of this scheme.
- Employment details – In the statement made by the Chief Minister, it has been made clear that the candidates who are participating in the Youth Swabhiman Yojana will be able to some benefits. The candidates will be able to get training and employment for at least 100 days.
- Special incentive for factories – The state government has also announced that factories will receive special incentives, if they employ 70% of the total man power in the unit from the native state.
- Reservation for ST applicants – The state has some special reservations for the people who fall in the schedule tribe community.
- Stipend details – The government will offer the unemployed at a rate of Rs. 4, 000 per month. Moreover, the government will pay a total of Rs. 13, 000 to improve their financial condition. This amount will be available to the candidates for a maximum of 6 months.
- Budget – The state government will offer a budget of Rs. 800 crores. The scheme will benefit a total of 6 lakh youth.
Eligibility and documents necessary for application
- Residence-related criterion – Only legal residents of the state will be allowed to attain the benefits mentioned under the developmental program. Thus, applicants must submit their residential documents during the enrollment process.
- Minimum education – Though the state authority has not mentioned anything about the educational qualification, only educated applicants will be able to register.
- Financial background – Only those applicants will be able to apply for this scheme that belongs to financially weaker sections. Thus, applicants must submit the copies of these documents during application.
- Personal ID – All applicants will have to submit their personal identification details. For this, they must submit a copy of their Aadhar card, voter card or ration card.
- Only for Urban Unemployed – The eligibility criterion of the scheme is that the candidates have to urban unemployed. This means that the scheme is applicable to unemployed people who live in the city.
- Age Criteria – As far as the scheme’s age criterion is concerned, the beneficiaries must be between age ranging from 21 and 30 years.
- Income Criteria – Lastly, the beneficiaries’ annual family income should not be more than 2 lakhs. The ones whose annual income ranges above 2 lakhs are not capable of getting the benefit of the Chief Minister’s Youth Swabhiman Yojna.
How to apply and get registration form?
The complete process of online registration of the application procedure is given in the following steps.
- First, you have to visit http://yuvaswabhimaan.mp.gov.in/ link to get access to the official website relating to the scheme.
- As soon as the homepage shows up, the candidate has to click on ‘apply’ option which is located on the right side of the page.
- After clicking on this, the Yuva Swaabhiman Scheme dashboard page will show up.
- Here, the candidate has to click on the ‘register’ option. They can also click on the direct link that will direct you to the online registration form.
- After the form comes up, the candidate has to enter their name, mobile number, and address and caste details. After entering the correct details, they have to click on the ‘go ahead’ option that will help to complete the online registration
Illustration about app details
In order to download MP Yuva Swabhimaan Yojna app, candidates have to get the same from Google Play Store. Also, through this app, they will be able to apply for the scheme via the online mode. Therefore, it will be easy for them to opt for online registration via smartphones.
How to check application status?
Interested candidates can check their status online and track the application of the MP Yuva Swabhimaan Yojna. The candidates have to click on a direct link in order to get the application status. Some of the steps for checking the status are given below.
- Candidates can use MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Application
- After clicking on this link, a ‘search applicant’ page will show up.
- Under this page, the candidates have to enter the correct mobile number, personal details, application number, and other details correctly.
- After entering the details, the candidate has to click on the ‘search’ option.
Therefore, after clicking on the search button, candidates will get the required information and get to know their application status.
Other links –